ACROSS THE DIVIDE All Events
"If you’re heading into the unknown, go with this crew, and you’ll have the best adventure of your life."
Across the Divide offer a wide range of events to suit all requirments - from:
- An individual wanting to choose a challenge and fundraise for the charity of their choice.
- A charity wanting to offer fundraising events without the risk of putting on their own event
- A charity wanting to put on their own exclusive event
- A company planning a CSR project to engage with the wider community.
Across the Divide has a considerable range of solutions to meet your requirements.
We know that price is almost everything in this day and age and we understand that, but we are not budging on our values. We have very high safety standards which means that we are not always the cheapest option, but we are one of the safest. We endeavour to have a UK medic on every trip, and provide up to date medical equipment and the latest in technologies out in the field. We never compromise on our safety standards and we hope you’ll take this into account when choosing your overseas or UK challenge operator.
We recently asked a few key clients why they booked with us and these were some of their responses…..
- You are very trustworthy
- We know how much you value safety on the treks and appreciate the importance you place on this (i.e. a doctor on all treks, taking an extra day to ensure everyone gets to the Kili summit etc)
- You help us to create the itineraries that we want and that sell so well to our corporate supporters.
- Your in-country partners are usually fantastic
- You send great teams of Expedition Leaders, Guides and Doctors on our Challenges – who pretty much always get excellent feedback from participants.
- Your office staff are very responsive – I feel we have an excellent relationship and that you always get back to us promptly and add value wherever you can.
- All of you are very friendly, approachable and experienced.
- You really look after our participants well
- You are a small but committed team and we really appreciate that and the fact that we know you all – we know who to speak to about which element of the trek and appreciate getting the same familiar (expert!) voice
- The knowledge that we have a fully qualified doctor who is trained to deal with emergencies in extreme environments is a huge comfort when taking 40 supporters of the charity abroad.
- The ATD trip leaders really take all the stress and pressure off the charity staff members. They run the projects extremely efficiently and are excellent at dealing with all situations whether it is an emergency or dealing with difficult participants. The support provided at the information evening is also hugely appreciated and really helps to reassure any nervous or high maintenance participants.
So if you are speaking to your current overseas challenge supplier make sure you check about UK staffing ratios, if they supply a medical kit and what’s in it, and if a UK Doctor is on the trip. These are key values which we know our clients appreciate over cost.
SPECIAL OFFER - REPEAT BOOKINGS
We realise that many of you have done several events with us and we want to say thank you - so anyone who has recently signed up for their second ATD event, or signs up in the next two months, will get a £50 discount off all our overseas Just and Adventure Racing Events and £20 off for any European cycle. Please email us for more details.
SPECIAL OFFER - UP TO 15% DISCOUNT ON KIT HIRE
We are delighted to announce our partnership with Outdoor Hire who hire out adventure and outdoor gear and ship it anywhere in the UK. We have negociated a discount of up to 15% if you fancy hiring your kit.
“Our Trek Peru event was a great success – all of the participants had a fantastic experience and the trip has raised tens of thousands for our work. Throughout the planning of the event and the trip itself Across the Divide staff have ensured that everything ran smoothly and to the highest standards.”